Here are five easy steps to start a YouTube channel for branding and marketing.
YouTube is a great marketing resource for small businesses, handmade products, blogs, and podcasts. YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world. So it only makes sense that you represent your business as the brand owner. For that to take place, you must build your channel and your brand on YouTube. Once you have your channel and brand on YouTube, this means you’re going to need to make some videos.
Before you get overwhelmed, think of video marketing as the new billboards. Your ultimate goal is not to reach everyone in the entire world with your video but instead, be there when your client search for your brand or service. Allow your brand to be the representation that they see in Google search results. So now that we have the why, let’s start with the how. If at any time you need assistance, send us a message or contact Searchable Everywhere Online, LLC here.
Here are five easy steps to start a YouTube channel for Brand Marketing.
YouTube has made this process straightforward for anyone to understand.
- Go to youtube.com. In the upper right-hand corner, you will click on your icon.
- Next, click the create a channel button.
- Naming your channel, you will want your channel’s name to be, if not your brand directly, then your purpose so that if your client is seeking out one video, they might not necessarily know your name. Still, they know that you are a pizza place located in a specific town, then they can find you on that.
- Upload your branding, make sure that your logo is visible, or develop an easy-to-use marketing logo representing your brand.
- That’s it! You are ready to get started!
It’s that simple to start a YouTube channel; please check out my following post on adequately optimizing your channel. You will notice there were notations next to certain items that could be properly SEO optimized. Still, I didn’t want to overwhelm anyone, so please take the time when you have a second to read those additional articles at your leisure and continue the steps as you see the need. If you have any questions, please leave them down in the comments below. Thank you so very much for your time, have a lovely day.